пятница, 27 января 2012 г.

National colors

Hi everyone!
I hope that you enjoy this Friday evening.
My card for today was specific for me because i've tried to use colos of my national flag which are yellow and blue.



I made sunflower as the symbol of my country. I used yellow paper to make leaves for it with ink on the ends and a liitle bit of glitter for the center.


A little trick with flower:


And cute Tilda close up:



Paper: Blue and yellow paper
Stamp: Magnolia - Wrapped Tilda
Promarkers: Satin, Dusky Pink, Blossom, Cool Aqua, Sky Blue, Henna, Sandstone, Canary, Yellow, Gold
Also glitter, ribbon and magnet.

I would like to participate with this card the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Colours of your National Flag
TOMIC 34 - Make an Oval card with embossing

Thanks for looking!

1 комментарий: