воскресенье, 29 марта 2015 г.

Witchy Bookmark

Good day! I hope you are doing fine and enjoying warm days :))

This is Sunday and the time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. As always it is anything goes but this time - with no twist! So come and play with us!
And guess what i made for this challenge? Right, another bookmark! Here it is:


I am in love with Terry Pratchet's books. For two years his Discworld series is my favourite. So when i saw this stamp from Rick St Dennis called Witchy Birthday i remembered at once one of three Lancre's witches Nanny Ogg. So i made the bookmark with this stamp and used one of my favourite phrases that she said :)

So here is the close up of this great stamp:


It was a pleasure to colour it! And as always i used my Promarkers and Copics.
By the way - if you liked this sramp you can find more of Rick's work on Zibbet or Etsy.

To make sure that bookmark will not slip out of my book i made magnetic lock:


So now i can be sure that bookmark will stay on it's place :))
And another view:


So this is it! I hope you liked this project.
Do not forget to play with us this week and also to visit the blogs of our great designers!
Have great day and as always all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
Not Just Cards - Challenge 15
Digi Sketch Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
Craft Your Passion - Challenge 254
Stempelsonne - Challenge 137
Creative Fingers Challenge - #73
Inspiration Destination - Challenge 26

6 комментариев:

  1. I love this! I love the image, coloring and papers. Wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love your witch bookmark, colors and your magnetic tip! It is really great . Manyh thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge and good luck from Christelle DT
    http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Fun image! Love the color palette! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Love your color choices Sasha! I have that RSD image and love her to pieces! Your coloring is delightful and I like the dotted halo around her. The sentiment is perfect!
    Your 613 teamie...
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I tried to make it bright because of all these grey colours outside - spring still does not know that it is time to wake up :)
      Yes - this image is totally gorgeous :) I was really enjoying colouring it!

      Удалить