вторник, 4 октября 2016 г.

613 Avenue Create - #190


Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing fine!

Today I want to share with you my latest project for 613 Avenue Create. This month with have wonderful theme - Use Green and Gold.
Here is my project:


I made this bookmark using beautiful stamp called Azore RainyShine Fairy Princess from our sponsor this time Lacy Sunshine Stamps. Here is a close-up of the image:


Isn't she adorable? I love this image!
I printed the sentiment on the same paper and gave it some volume using my markers. As always I used my Promarkers and Copics.
Here is another view:


So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and check beautiful cards of our DT ladies. Hope you will get some inspiration to participate the challenge!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome.

I want to participate with this project:
Craft Your Passion - #332
Aud Sentiments - #165
Creative Fingers - #117
Crafting with friends - #28
Digi Choosday Challenge - #40


3 комментария:

  1. Great project, amazing colouring and realy adorable image!!
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Lovely project. Love the image and coloring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. ❤️Jane P. DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Awesome bookmark and amazing coloring your supersweet image...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge
    Hugs Zeljka DT

    ОтветитьУдалить