среда, 7 февраля 2018 г.

FFFC #204 - Fussy & Fancy


Good day dear friends! Hope you are doing fine!

I am very late with my post but still want to show you my project for Fussy and Fancy Challenge. This time Annie was choosing the theme - Fussy & Fancy. Here is my project:


I made a bottle tag. I used beautiful stamp called You are my Valentine Tilda from Lovely Duo. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I added some flowers made with my dies and pearls.
Here is another view:


So this is it!
You still have 2 days to participate the challenge so do not forget to visit our blog!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this project:
Marvelous Magnolia - #129
Midweek Magnolia - #182
Deep Ocean Challenge - #174
Artistic Inspiration - #193
I Love Promarkers - #352


8 комментариев:

  1. Hi Sasha, this is such a beautiful bottle tag! Tilda is gorgeous and I love all the fabulous details. Thank you for playing along at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautifully coloured image,love the flowers and pretty papers
    Carol x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is so beautiful. Your colouring is perfect and the embellishments stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at I 💗 Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Such a delightful creation, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful card love it. Thank You for joining us at I ❤️ Pro Markers Challenge Blog. Hugs from Sharon xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Stunning project
    Thank you for joining us at Ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
    Clare DT x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Great project.
    Thank you for playing along with us over on I Love Promarkers.
    Nikki xxx
    DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ОтветитьУдалить